Fuji Oil Singapore is driven to provide utmost customer satisfaction through quality and reliability:
- From raw materials to manufacturing, our established Quality Control Group monitors every stage for product quality compliance to Fuji Oil Group’s global standards.
- We vigilantly review our shipment schedules for on-time delivery.
- We conduct routine maintenance checks on our plant equipment to minimize operations disruptions and ensure staff safety.
- We believe that a company’s human resources play a vital role in maximizing performance. We adopt a culture of continual improvement and train our staffs to meet each challenge head on with a creative spirit. By constantly training and developing our staffs to improve their skillsets, we are also adding service value for our customers.
- We also believe that quality results are achieved by maintaining its processes to the highest standards. Our processes are implemented in compliance to the international recognition of ISO 9001.
At Fuji Oil Singapore, we make it our responsibility to provide safe and hygienic products to our customers at all times:
- We ensure that all relevant materials supplied by our vendors meet the Food Safety Management System or Fuji Oil’s Food Safety requirements.
- We operate all our processes and deliver our products under stringent Food Safety conditions.
- We regularly train our staffs to equip them with the necessary food safety and hygiene skills.
- We adopt a swift response in assurance to any food safety concerns our customers may have.
- We conduct routine reviews of our Food Safety Management System FSSC 22000 to ensure it remains effectively implemented and certified.